Colin Crug’s practice focuses primarily around general civil litigation. He is an alumnus of Gonzaga University School of law where he graduated Cum Laude in 2016. While attending Gonzaga, Colin worked as both a Tutor and Associate Editor for the Gonzaga Journal of International Law. Additionally, Colin had the honor of being both a member of the National Moot Court Team and Moot Court Honors Council.
Before joining Chmelik Sitkin & Davis in 2017 Colin also attended Tulane University School of Law where he received an LLM in Admiralty. Having been raised in Bellingham, Colin is happy to finally return home.
- University of Oregon (B.A., History; Political Science, 2011)
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Tulane University School of Law (L.L.M. in Admiralty, 2017)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association (admitted 2017)
- Latent Conditions: A Hidden Wrinkle For Maintenance & Cure; U.S.F. Mar. L.J., Vol. 3.1, March, 2018